Wednesday 1 February 2017

All New to Me | Drugstore Haul

"Happiness is new cosmetics...Many of them."
Okay, so not 100% true in the title because I have used these three products for years. They're ones I repurchase every time I run out of them without fail. I would highly recommend all these products to anyone!  
I needed a new eyeliner since my NYX liquid eyeliner pen just ran out. I didn't absolutely love the NYX liner so trying something new seems like a good idea. I picked up both these e.l.f. liners and plan to compare them to (hopefully) find a new go-to. I've been really loving e.l.f. as a brand lately so I have a good feeling about these liquid liners! 
Of course I've tried the BiorĂ© nose strips before and they work amazingly! I've never tried the face strips though. I'm hoping they hope to reduce the whiteheads and blackheads I have on my chin and forehead. 
Everyone seems to rave about Micellar waters lately so I thought I'd give it a go. I've been using (and loving) a few Garnier skin products lately which made the Garnier brand Micellar water my first choice. 

I'm excited to try all the new products I've picked up! I'll post again in a few weeks with an update on all the products! If you have any more product recommendations please do let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment