Tuesday 20 December 2016

Snow & Lace | Holiday Undergarments

"Lingerie is the maximum expression of a woman's femininity." - Dolce & Gabbana
It's finally my favourite time of year again! From dinners to parties, the Christmas season is the perfect time to pull out all your cutest and sexiest dresses. From your favourite scent to your go to heels, Christmas is a wonderful excuse to bust out all your best, feel good pieces. 

For me, feeling good goes right down to the undergarments. Nothing makes me feel more on top of the world than a sexy, lacy bra and panty set. A ladies delicates can be quite expensive, especially when they're good quality. AdoreMe has a wide variety of feminine and sexy bra and panty sets for amazing prices! The sets are really customizable as you can choose the underwear style you like as well as the type of bra you prefer. And your first order is just $29.95! 

This holiday season for me, it's all about lace. I love the delicacy, femininity and sex appeal of lace. I think it's the kind of fabric that leaves a lot to the imagination. 

What is your go to piece to feel good for the holidays? Do let me know in the comments! And make sure to check out the amazing things AdoreMe has to offer- from bras and panties, to lingerie, to sleepwear and more. Happy holidays ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment