Sunday 1 May 2016

Saturday in Snaps | A Day in the Life

Now that I've finished the full year of the 52 weeks of gratitude challenge, I have decided to start a little something new for my Sunday post!

I love snapchat- both posting to my story and watching stories from other people. Today I thought it would be fun to share with you what my Saturday looked like through snaps.

So yesterday I woke up fairly early because I had my first shift back at Canadian Tire from 9am-2pm. Today (Sunday) is my brother's party for his sixteenth birthday so I baked two cakes for that. That took me to dinner time, after which my mom and I had a quiet night in. I ended my day with a work out followed by some yoga.

Enjoy!
What did you do yesterday? I'd love to hear about your day!

What do you think about this 'day in the life through snapchat' idea? I'd love your feedback in a comment!

Thanks for reading & check back again to see what KatieDidd, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment