Wednesday 11 May 2016

40 Beauty Questions! | Tag

Skin Care
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Two- once in the morning and once at night!

What skin type do you have?
It's typically normal, oily in the summer and is constantly dehydrated.

What is your current facial wash?
Clinique bar soap in extra mild.

Do you exfoliate?
I do!

What brand do you use?
I use a Konjac sponge- highly recommend it for sensitive skin sisters like myself.

What moisturizer do you use?
Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizing gel.

Do you have freckles?
I do!

Do you use eye cream?
I don't! Been looking into it though.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Unfortunately I do.

Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
I did back in high school, I DON'T recommend it.

Make-Up
What foundation do you use?
NYX stay matte but not flat powder foundation.

How about concealer?
Rimmel Wake Me Up.

Do you know your undertone colour?
I do, I tend to have more pink undertones.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I don't personally wear them, but I love the way they look! One day maybe I'll master them haha.

Did you know that you're supposed to change your mascara every three months?
I did know this! Do I do it? Probably not.

What brand of mascara do you use?
My trusty Covergirl lashblast!

Sephora or Mac?
Sephora!

Do you have a Mac pro-card?
Nope.

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Mainly just brushes and fingers.

Do you use a makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Nope.

For the face?
Nope.

What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
The bronze shimmer shade in the Smashbox Full Exposure palette. 

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never haha, I don't use a pencil.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I don't personally use them so I can't say.

Do you use mineral makeup?
I don't.

What is your favourite lipstick?
I don't wear anything on my lips but chapstick...whoops haha.

How about lip gloss?
^ See previous answer. ^

What is your favourite blush to use?
Revlon in the colour Ooh! Baby pink.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No haha.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
LOVE!

Do you go to CCOs?
Going to say no since I don't even know that that is haha.

Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I was thinking for quite some time that I wanted to be an aesthetician actually!

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I can be haha.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
 I think probably just when people have a foundation line around the edge of their face.

Do you like colourful shades of makeup or neutral shades?
I'm for sure a neutrals girl.

Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Emma Watson, Lily Collins, and Kristen Stewart.

If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
Mascara!

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do that quite often actually.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Of course I think I look better with makeup on, but I'm still confident in my naked skin.

In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line?
Hands down Revlon.

What do you think of makeup?
I think it's a wonderful way of expressing yourself. I think everyone should be allowed to wear makeup if they want to without judgement. I also think there's no such thing as 'too much' or 'not enough'- wear what you want and rock it!
If you're reading this, I tag YOU! If you do this tag let me know so I can check it out!

Thanks for reading & check back again to see what KatieDidd, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment