Tuesday 26 April 2016

Last Capital Adventure | Photo Diary

I have officially moved home!

My cousin, his girlfriend, and my brother all came down to Ottawa on Friday and spent my last weekend there along-side me. We packed up all my stuff into a U-Haul and drove 11 hours home on Sunday. 

During our weekend in the Capital we had such a blast!

Friday night we went to Bayshore mall to go shopping. Despite all of us being adults, we all built a stuffed animal at Build-A-Bear! We ended up with two Minions, a Dragon and a CareBear. After we got home Friday night we laughed our butts off playing Cards Against Humanity.

Saturday was a busy day! In the morning we went to the Museum of Aviation and Space, in the afternoon we went to the Canadian War Museum, and after dinner we went to glow in the dark mini putt at Putting Edge!

Of course I took a bunch of pictures haha, so here are some of them!

Museum of Aviation and Space
Canadian War Museum
Glow in the Dark Mini Putt
I hope you enjoyed looking through this little photo gallery. We had an absolute blast this past weekend! If you're ever in Ottawa I highly recommend visiting all these places. 

Have you ever been to Ottawa? What did you do? 

Where do you live? What places do you like to visit there?

Please do leave a comment!

Thanks for reading & check back again to see what KatieDidd, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment