Friday 18 March 2016

Spring Has Sprung | Haul

Realizing that spring is now upon us, it only made sense that I did a little bit of shopping for the upcoming change of seasons! I placed on order on SheInside which is one of my favourite online stores to shop. Everything is super cheap but still amazing quality! I've ordered from this site before and everything arrives really quickly and lasts for ages. (As I write this I'm wearing a t-shirt I ordered from SheInside last February and it still looks like new.)

This spring/summer I'm really feeling monochromes (as you will see as you go through this haul). I like the idea of adding pops of seasonal colours with shoes, jewelry, and bags/purses. 
ONLY tank - $6.99
I really like how simple this tank is. I also really like that Shein has a wide range of higher neck tanks and t-shirts. I'm not a prude or anything, but I really prefer to have my chest covered because whenever I get embarrassed or anxious my chest goes red, not my face. I hate the idea of people knowing how I feel without me telling them so I like shirts that cover my chest. 
Striped Tank - $7.90
Again with this tank, I love the high neck. This one is a mock neck with simple black horizontal stripes. I like that this can be dressed up or dressed down since I'm not 100% sure where I will be working this summer. 
I love this. Oh my gosh it's SO pretty! I don't wear bras all that often if I'm honest, I much prefer bralettes. When I saw this one I just had to get it.
Morning Tee: $8.99
I'm really obsessed with this t-shirt. I can totally see it being my go-to Saturday errands or Sunday lounge shirt. I think it's so simple and cute and can be styled in quite a few different ways. I also really like the cuffed sleeve detail.  
Based on the online measurements from the site, these shorts will cover my bum! Woohoo! I like that they're fringed and high-waisted. I can totally imagine wearing these shorts with any of the shirts that I placed in this order. Plus for what these are, they're super cheap!
Kimono: $9.99
I have been on the hunt for a kimono that I love for about two or three summers now. When I saw this one I had that moment of "oh my gosh, that's it!" It's so simple and feminine and I love the crochet detail. I can see myself wearing this with the black shorts, the striped tank, a pair of converse, and a beanie. I think it would be the perfect girly, contrasting touch to an outfit like that.

I hope you enjoyed this little spring clothing haul! Unfortunately the mail box at my apartment is quite small so I had to get this shipped to my home address. Once my semester is finished and I'm back home I'll be able to try everything on and let you all know how it fit... Spring lookbook perhaps?  

Thanks for reading & check back again to see what KatieDidd, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment