Sunday 27 March 2016

49. Things You Like About Winter | 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

I've never been able to choose a favourite season- I love them all for different reasons! I do really enjoy winter though. There seems to never be a dull moment. From the holidays to the outdoor activities, there's always something to do. 

Here is a list of the top 10 things I like about winter.
1. Snow machining
2. Footprints in the snow
3. Icicles
4. Hot chocolate & tea
5. Christmas
6. Baking season
7. Sweater weather
8. Watching the snow flakes fall
9. Cozy movie/game nights in with the family
10. When it's over

As much as I love winter, I'm always just as happy to see it go as I was to see it come. I'm so looking forward to spring and eventually Summer!

What do you love about winter? What is one thing you're looking forward to this summer? Let me know in a comment!

Thanks for reading & check back again to see what KatieDidd, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment