Sunday 6 March 2016

45. What You Do For Fun & 46. Technology | 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

45. What You Do For Fun
I am my happiest outdoors. There's something about being outside in nature that is really enjoyable to me! For fun on a daily basis I love to go for walks and explore new areas around me. In winter I really love snow machining, snow shoeing, ice fishing, and cross country skiing. In the summer I enjoy hiking, fishing, outdoor yoga, going to the beach, and of course, mini putt! I'm always up for exploring new places and going on photo missions. When I'm outside, no matter what I'm doing, I'm at my happiest.
46. Technology
It sounds shallow to say this, but I rely on technology so much. I couldn't go a day without some sort of technology. From the refrigerator and oven, to my phone and laptop- technology is everywhere around me and I'm so grateful for it. I'm especially grateful for the advancements in digital imaging software and DSLRs as I'm trying to make a career for myself as a photographer. Without technology we'd still all be living like cave people... I don't know about you but that doesn't sound appealing to me haha.

What do you do for fun? Please let me know in a comment! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and are able to get outside today!

Thanks for reading & check back to see what KatieDidd, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment