Friday 26 February 2016

Me Time! | Tag

What do you watch or read during your me time?
I'll read whatever book I'm reading at the time! Right now I'm reading Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. During my me time if I want to watch something it will most likely be reruns of Friends or Grey's Anatomy.

What do you wear during me time?
Usually pyjama bottoms or leggings with a comfy oversized sweater or t-shirt. Oh, and ALWAYS slippers or fuzzy socks.

What are your me time beauty products?
I don't really have any. I'm not super into 'beauty' or anything like that. I guess body butter and chapstick could count? haha.

Current favourite nail polish?
Wine Stock from Sally Hansen Miracle Gel. My goodness, what a gorgeous colour!

What do you eat/drink during me time?
I'll definitely have a cup of tea, coffee or some hot chocolate. If I'm wanting to snack it'll usually be a bowl of cereal!

Current favourite candle?
I always have two favourite candles that never change; Vanilla Cupcake from Yankee Candle and Twisted Peppermint from Bath and Body Works.

Do you ever have outdoor me time?
So often! I try to go for a walk everyday for at least thirty minutes just to clear my head and enjoy my own company.

Would you ever go see a movie alone?
I don't think so. I'm not really one for movies as it is. I don't really go to the movies with people so I highly doubt I'd bother to go alone.

Favourite online store?
Amazon or Etsy. So typical, so lame haha. But seriously both of those sites have absolutely everything! There is nothing you can't get between Amazon and Etsy.

Anything to add? What else do you do during me time?
Typically my me time will involve photo editing, yoga, a hot shower, and some reading. I love being alone- I'm very introverted. However it's especially nice to take some time apart from homework and obligations to appreciate myself. 

What does your me time look like? Is there a part of you me time that you just can't do without? Please do let me know in a comment!

Thanks for reading & check back to see what KatieDidd, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment