Sunday 3 January 2016

36. Your Home & 37. Something You Created | 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

36. Your Home
I'm so unbelievably blessed to have not just one, but two places I can call home. At the moment I'm in Sault Ste. Marie at my family home for winter break; I love this house and I love this city and I love that my whole family is here- it really is so homey and I hope to move back here after college (but who knows, right?). I'm also very blessed to be able to call Ottawa my home for the time being. I feel really at home in my apartment. My roommates are amazing, I have made great friends and the city has become a place where I'm very comfortable. I can't say wether or not Ottawa is a place I will call home forever, it really is such a big city, but it's home for now and I'm grateful for all it's offerings!
37. Something You Created
I spent all morning mulling over this topic (which is why this is a later blog post than most Sunday uploads haha). As an artist I create so much on a regular basis from paintings to poems to photos and so on. Without being able to put my finger on a single stand out art piece that I've created, I had to knock all art off the table. During my morning yoga it dawned on me that I have created everything about my life and that's what I'm most grateful for. I have created a beautiful life for myself at only twenty years of age and I'm very proud of that. 

I hope you are all counting your blessings as the new year begins. Where do you call home? I'm very curious about where in the world you are located! Also what are you most grateful for at the minute? I'd love to read about your gratitude in a comment.

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment