Saturday 5 December 2015

Day 5: Holiday Photo List | Blogmas

Since photography plays such a big roll in my life, I've decided to make a list of all the photos I want to take throughout the holiday season to make sure I don't miss a thing! Here is my list:
1. Christmas cards ready
2. Stockings hung in a row
3. My favourite tree ornament
4. Christmas meal pep
5. Baking for Christmas
6. Gifts under the tree
7. Outside of house with lights
8. A silhouette in front of the tree 
9. Building a snowman
10. Opening gifts
11. A tree with fresh snow
12. Outdoor clothing portrait
13. The whole family in Santa hats
14. Footprints in the snow
15. A bird on a snowy branch
16. A hug and/or kiss
17. Enjoying a holiday movie
18. Kids in line for Santa
19. Calendar on December 25th
20. Genuine smiles and laughter

What photos do you want to capture this holiday season?

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment