Friday 4 December 2015

Day 4: Go-To Holiday Hair | Blogmas

As the weather turns colder, I find myself always wearing my hair down. This way my ears stay warm and I can always pop on a hat if I need to. I've always been a fan of curling my hair and have typically done so with my wand, however lately I've been using my straightener! I find the waves to be softer and more natural looking and the process is super simple (I burn myself a heck of a lot less haha). I learned how to create these waves from 2 videos; one from Ingrid Nilsen and one from Zoella. Of course Ingrid has short hair and Zoe had super long hair at the time of her video, but the process is adaptable to all hair lengths and looks amazing on everyone!
As you can see, I'm not using a super expensive or high end straightener to create these delicate waves. I do believe I picked this up for about twenty bucks back in the ninth grade at Wal-Mart haha. It's lasted very well but is on it's way out. I've actually ordered a NuMe set and it should be waiting for me at my family home when I get there for Christmas! I'm so excited!
What is your go-to hair look for the holidays? Do you prefer to curl with a wand, iron, or straightener? Also if you have any NuMe products let me know how you get on with them!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment