Thursday 3 December 2015

Day 3: Holiday Playlist | Blogmas

There's something about playing Christmas music that just totally gets me into the holiday mood! Today I'm going to share with you my Christmas playlist that I put together on Spotify. If you want to follow me on Spotify you can find me by searching Katelyn McPhee. Hope you enjoy the tunes!
This last song isn't on Spotify that I can find, however my friend told me about it yesterday. I bought it and immediately fell in love with it! As a HUGE Mariana's Trench fan, hearing Josh sing one of my favourite holiday songs is such a pleasure- I recommend checking it out for sure!
I hope you guys enjoy this little Christmas playlist and that it gets you into the Christmas spirit! If you have a Spotify account let me know so I can follow you- I'm always looking for new music! What is your favourite Christmas song?

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment