Thursday 17 December 2015

17. Christmas Bible Verses | Blogmas

I was very hesitant to write this post as I know any time religion is mentioned it can be a sensitive area for some people. I am a Christian woman and my faith is very important to me but I leave it out of my blog as I never want to offend anyone or make anyone uncomfortable through my posts. This being said, Christmas is about the birth of Jesus so I felt that sharing bible verses for Christmas time was appropriate. If you are offended by this post then I do apologize most sincerely and I can say that odds are further posts of faith will not be present on my blog. If you are a Christian or interested in some Bible verses that are perfect for this holiday season, then enjoy!
Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus so please, if you celebrate Christmas, remember why you are celebrating. What is your favourite bible passage to read round Christmas time? Does your Christmas have a Christian element to it? Please do let me know in a comment!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment