Friday 11 December 2015

11. Things I Love About Christmas | Blogmas

The Christmas season has to be one of my favourite times of the year! It's such a cheerful time and I have so many amazing Christmas memories that I tend to get quite nostalgic over round this time. For today's Blogmas post, I'd like to share with you all the ten things I love most about Christmas!

1. Christmas carols
2. Church fellowship
3. Giving gifts
4. Sugar cookies
5. Christmas lights
6. The aura of joy
7. Hot chocolate
8. Christmas films
9. Cozy nights by the fireplace
10. Spending time with the people I love

I hope you enjoyed this list of the ten things I love most about Christmas time! Please do let me know in a comment what your favourite things about Christmas are!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment