Thursday 10 December 2015

10. Christmas Wish List | Blogmas

Putting together a Christmas wish list has proven to be a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. I don't actually really want anything other than to be home for the holidays with everyone I love, and that's happening! In ten days time I'll be on the plane travelling home.

I was able, however, to put together a few little bits and bobs that I would like to receive this Christmas- nothing crazy or over the top. Enjoy my Christmas wish list!
As a morning tea drinker, coasters are a must have to protect tables and such from the heat of the mug. Buying coasters is not something you think of straight away when you're moving out, but they're something I'm in serious need of!
I always love getting pyjamas for Christmas- its the one thing that I always ask for without fail. I don't like wide legged pyjamas or sleeping in long sleeves so this set would be something I'd love to receive. Legging style bottoms with a t-shirt is definitely my favourite pyjama style!
3. Book
As a self-proclaimed book worm, I'm always excited to receive a novel at Christmas time (or any time for that matter). Nicholas Sparks has written some of my favourite books of all time so his newest work had to make my wish list!
I'm always writing so a new journal is something I'm looking for. I love these inspiring quote journals at Chapters so much! This had to make my wish list.
Everybody needs a new calendar at Christmas time so it's something that's always on my wish list. When I came across this particular calendar I was immediately smitten! I actually almost ordered it for myself but decided to send the link to my Grandma who had asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I've been obsessed with New York for as long as I can remember and seeing the photographs displayed in this calendar- gosh they're beautiful!

I hope you all enjoyed this little wish list that I put together. I know it's a lot different than the extravagant wish lists that other bloggers throw out there, but I seriously don't want anything this Christmas- just to be with my family. What's on your Christmas wish list?

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment