Sunday 29 November 2015

31. Core Value & 32. A City You've Visited | 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

31. Core Value
Trying to think of what my one core value is was very challenging, however I think it all goes back to one thing- be nice to people. There's so much hatred and crap in this world that being nice to people goes a long way. Treating others the way you'd like to be treated is such an easy way to help improve the world. If everyone was just a little bit nicer to those around them I think we would all be a lot happier. You can be fat or thin, short or tall, dumb or smart, black or white, etc etc etc; it doesn't matter what you are or who you are in my eyes. I may not understand you but that doesn't mean I can't respect you and with that comes kindness. 
32. A City You've Visited
I've been to quite a few different cities but the one that always sticks with me is Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. I have never been to such a relaxed and free place. There's something about walking barefoot on a beach by the ocean that makes me feel so at peace.

I'm sorry I missed posting last Sunday, but sometimes life doesn't go as planned. What is your core value? Where is your favourite place that you've been? Please do let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment