Sunday 15 November 2015

30. Your Current Age | 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

20 years old.

When I was fifteen, imagining myself at twenty this is definitely not the life I would have pictured for myself. I should be in third year university working on my bachelor of science psychology thesis and applying for grad school programs. 

In reality, I am in my first year of college doing photography in the nations capital- and I couldn't be happier. Being twenty has allowed me to fully embrace adulthood and with that has come a lot of self-actualization and self love. I don't think I have every been in a healthier place mentally and emotionally than I am now, at twenty. I have become an independent young woman and I am incredibly proud of how far I have come. I only have four months left of being twenty; I can't wait to see what else this year holds for me. The future is an exciting prospect.

What has your current age taught you? Where were you/where do you see yourself at twenty?

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment