Sunday 1 November 2015

27. Favourite Spot in Your City & 28. Your Past | 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

When I decided to take on this challenge back in April, I told myself that I would never pre-write the posts because I wanted the gratitude to come across raw and in the moment. I didn't want the posts to be super thought out or edited to perfection. Unfortunately, last Sunday I wasn't able to get on to my laptop to write the post, so this week I am combining weeks 27 and 28 so I can keep on track and end exactly one year from the time I started.

27. Favourite Spot in Your City
My favourite spot in Ottawa, definitely has to be down town. From the Byward Market to the Parliament buildings, there's no shortage of life and activity in downtown Ottawa!

28. Your Past
I have to start off by saying that I am ridiculously blessed; I have had an above average, good life. That being said, I've been through my fair share of heart ache. I have felt pain and loss and hopelessness. But I have also felt joy and love and happiness. I'm so grateful for everything that has happened to me and for me, good and bad, because it has gotten me to where I am today and allowed me to learn and grow into a person I'm very proud to be now.

What are you grateful for this week?

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment