Friday 27 November 2015

100 Questions No One Asks | Tag

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed- I actually can't sleep unless my closet doors are closed.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No haha.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in on one side and tucked out on the other. Gotta crawl in, right?
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No, but I've been with a friend whilst he drunkenly stole one.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Not particularly.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No, I don't receive coupons.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A big bear- I'm allergic to bees so at least with a bear I'd have a chance to survive.
8. Do you have freckles?
Not a lot, but I do!
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I rarely smile for pictures, I don't like having my photo taken so I typically make a silly face.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Probably just people who aren't nice.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Can't say I do haha.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Yea for sure.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
Yes.... hahahah.
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Quite frequently actually- there's always a song in my head!
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, ew.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
WHAT? None haha.
17. What size is your bed?
Twin -_-
18. What is your song of the week?
The entire Made in the AM album by One Direction! Namely If I Could Fly, Long Way Down, I Want to Write You a Song, History, and Wolves.
19. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
It's ok for guys to wear whatever they want to (as long as I don't see bums or balls).
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Simpsons! :D
21. What is your least favourite movie?
Hmm.. Not too sure.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
If I told you it wouldn't be hidden.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or tea.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
25. What is your favourite food?
Tomato, Turkey, Bacon Pasta :)
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
PS. I Love You, A Beautiful Mind, Breakfast At Tiffany's, and The Breakfast Club.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
It's so pathetic, but I don't even remember. I haven't kissed someone in so long- I don't just randomly kiss people. I always want it to mean something.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes; Sparks and Brownies.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Never.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Very recently, however it's not yet sent out.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Definitely not.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope!
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Nope!
34. What's your favourite kind of sandwich?
BELT; bacon, eggs, lettuce, and tomatoes!
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Oatmeal and tea :)
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Like 10pm....haha
37. Are you lazy?
I have my days, but as a rule I'm not.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
It wasn't the same every year.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Pause whilst I Google it... Year of the Pig- whatever that means haha.
40. How many languages can you speak?
English and high school level French.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes, but sadly they go to my parents house so I can't read them until Christmas vacation :(
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
Legos... duh!
43. Are you stubborn?
I definitely can be.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
Leno!
45. Ever watch soap operas?
My mom and I like to watch Days of Our Lives :)
46. Are you afraid of heights?
No, I actually love heights!
47. Do you sing in the car?
Heck yes!
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Belt it out all the time!
49. Do you dance in the car?
Oh yea! Car dancing is my kind of dancing!
50. Ever used a gun?
Can't grow up in Northern Ontario without having used a gun.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Recently- photography student haha.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No, I LOVE musicals!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
It definitely can be but I try to find the joy in it.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes.
55. Favourite type of pie?
Chocolate silk.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Scientist, lawyer, paediatrician- probably a few more.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in the Holy Spirit, but that's it.
58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
Yes, not too often, but I have experienced it.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
No, but I should.
60. Do you wear slippers?
Yes ^.^
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Yup :)
62. What do you wear to bed?
Usually sleeping shorts and an old shirt.
63. What was your first concert?
Hedley!
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Walmart 100%
65. Nike or Adidas?
Nike.
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Niether.
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
Neither.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
I haven't, but I'm going to check it out now.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yup.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I'm not sure, I guess I've always pictured a man who works with his hands in a trade of some sort.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
I can!
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No, I came third in the seventh grade?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yea, I'm a sucker for happy cries.
74. Own any record albums?
Yup!
75. Own a record player?
Yea, it's back home though.
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
Nope, never.
77. Ever been in love?
Twice I do believe.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Mariana's Trench... so bad! AND I AM ON TUESDAY!
79. What was the last concert you saw?
One Direction :)
80. Hot tea or iced tea?
Hot.
81. Tea or coffee?
Tea for sure- cinnamon tea!
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles; anything with cinnamon has my vote!
83. Can you swim well?
Was a competitive swimmer for 15 years, so yea.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
I sure can.
85. Are you patient?
I'd like to think so.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
I'd want a live band but that did covers, not originals so that everyone can groove along and have a blast.
87. Ever won a contest?
I don't think so.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
Nope.
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
Niether.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can't, but I want to learn to knit over the Christmas break.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
A library/sitting room.
92. Do you want to get married?
For sure I do.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
Not married.
94. Who was your high school crush?
My boyfriend at the time.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Umm no? Haha, I'm not 4.
96. Do you have kids?
Not yet.
97. Do you want kids?
Heck yes I do!
98. What is your favourite colour?
I'm not sure, I really enjoy every colour. This is probably the one question that gets asked so often and I never have an answer for it.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
My family and friends back home for sure.
100. Who should do this next?
Everyone reading this. :)

I hope you enjoyed reading through these 100 questions no one asks (although I'm pretty sure I HAVE been asked the majority of these questions haha.) If you do this tag let me know, I'd love to read it!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment