Friday 30 October 2015

Liebster Award pt.2 | Tag

I was nominated for my second Liebster Award by the lovely Ally from Ally Adores - go check her out!!
1. If you could only use one brand of makeup, which would it be?
Probably Revlon for a drugstore pick, I really love almost all their products and they don't break me out. If I'm going high end I would choose Smashbox- love their shadows!

2. Where is your dream holiday/vacation?
Definitely any sort of trip with just myself and my mom. I've always loved the idea of taking a mother-daughter trip. I'd really love to travel England and Ireland as well as the Canadian East Coast.

3. Tell us 3 great things about your life?
1. My family and friends 2. I'm incredibly blessed and I don't have to worry about much 3. I'm living in Canada's capital city, studying to be a photographer!

4. What is your favourite movie?
It totally depends on my mood. If I'm in the mood to just laugh, then anything with Adam Sandler. If I'm in a mood for action I'd go with any Mission Impossible or James Bond. The two movies I can watch anytime, no matter what my mood are Breakfast At Tiffany's and The Breakfast Club.

5. What got you into blogging?
Quite honestly, boredom. I was doing a gap year after realizing that my uni program wasn't for me. I've always loved writing and photography so it seemed like a good idea and it just turned out that I really loved it. 

6. You can only wear three makeup products on your face, what are they?
I'd have to go with concealer, brow pencil, and mascara. They're the three things I feel naked without haha.

7. What is your biggest goal in life?
Probably to have a gallery of my own prints. I think it would be so cool to have a space dedicated to my work that people would come to just to celebrate my photographs.

8. What is your favourite childhood memory?
It's hard to choose just one. I could narrow it down to any time my entire extended family came out to our camp for a celebration. We would always barbecue burgers and hot dogs, have a bonfire, and roast marshmallows for s'mores. The laughs we had and the genuinely great times we had there as a family is unforgettable.

9. What is your pet peeve?
I get really annoyed when people say that humanity is crap or that the world is going down the tubes. I believe that humanity is only as good as we make it and instead of complaining about how crappy our world is, we should do something to change it for the better.

10. If you could only buy clothes from one place on the high street, which would it be?
I'd have to say H&M. They've got such good quality clothes for really reasonable prices and I find that they always have something to suit my taste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to nominate 
1. Lor
 2. Rainbow-Rose 
3. Jen
4. Bethany 

1. What is your holy grail skin care product?
2. What is your favourite food for a pick me up meal?
3. What is your go-to-hair style?
4. What is your signature scent?
5. Chocolate or vanilla?
6. If you could be any animal, what would it be?
7. What is your favourite makeup brush brand?
8. What is your favourite way to accessorize any outfit?
9. What is your favourite quote?
10. What is your favourite breakfast cereal?

Make sure you guys let me know if/when you post so I can read your answers!! :)

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment