Saturday 19 September 2015

Workout Playlist | Saturday Series: Fit-spiration 2 of 6

If you're like me then a workout isn't a good workout with out a good playlist. I'm a huge music fan! I find, though, that a lot of people's workout playlists consist of very harsh songs that aren't entirely up-lifting. I do love a good beat to workout to but I don't think the songs themselves necessarily have to have harsh lyrics as well.

The playlist below is the playlist I use when I walk, run, lift weights, and do pilates. All the songs have great beats and are great songs to sing a long to! They always get me pumped up and ready for a workout!
This second playlist (below) is the one I play whilst I do yoga or stretch. The songs are calm  and quiet and help me to wind down and relax.
I hope you like my playlists- please do feel free to share your workout playlist or favourite songs to workout to!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment