Tuesday 15 September 2015

Man Crush Monday (But on Tuesday) | Top 5

So today I decided to do something a little bit different and share with you the top 5 celebrity men that I just swoon over. I'll let you know now that what really sells me with a man is the eyes and the smile! So here are my top 5 man crush Monday celebs:
5. Jeffrey Dean Morgan
If between Grey's Anatomy and Ps. I Love You, you weren't sold on this man's charm and smile then I don't know what to say. I think that he is such an incredibly handsome man. His scruff and deep chocolate eyes lend to his good looks but what really sells me is the way his eyes crinkle when he laughs- it's so dang cute.
4. Jesse Williams
You know someone once said I looked like a brunette April Kepner... so I guess it's fate haha. Just kidding. But, Jesse Williams is such an attractive man. Those blue eyes are absolutely piercing against his dark olive skin. His closed lip smirk is so captivating!
3. Zac Efron
There's just something about Zac that is so attractive to me, I can't quite put my finger on it though. I do enjoy his shaggy hair, his blue eyes, his gorgeous face, scruff, and his smokin' hot bod, but all together they just create this masterpiece of a man!
2. Theo James
It's the smile. 100% it's all about the smile with this one. He's such a cutie with his innocent grin that extends into his smouldering eyes. Theo is incredibly handsome.
1. Ben Bass
I get the weirdest looks when I say that Ben Bass is my all time man crush- not everyone can see it I suppose! His eyes just draw me in- they're so dark in colour yet so kind in appearance. His smile is effortless and genuine all the time and lights up his entire face. I love how he can pull off scruff and a clean shaven face. His thick eye brows and dark hair are the perfect frame to his strong face (that jaw line though!). I think he is an incredibly handsome and sexy-without-trying man.

So those are my top 5 man crush Monday nominees (on Tuesday haha). Who are your ultimate man crushes? Let me know!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment