Tuesday 22 September 2015

ABCs of Me | Tag

Age: 20
Biggest fear: being buried alive
Current time: 7:23am
Drink you last had: water
Easiest person to talk to: my mom
Favourite song: David Livingstone by Jon Bryant
Grossest memory: fetal pig dissection in grade 11 biology
Hometown: St. Joseph's Island
In love with: my new city; Ottawa
Jealous of: confident women
Killed someone: umm nope! haha
Longest relationship: just over 2 years
Middle name: Elizabeth
Number of siblings: just one; my brother Mitchell
One wish: to travel
Person who called you last: my parents
Question you're always asked: why don't you drink?
Reason to smile: I'm alive and well :)
Song you last sang: I Was Made For Loving You by Tori Kelly ft. Ed Sheeran
Time you woke up: 7:15am
Underwear colour: black
Vacation destination: Galway, Ireland
Worst habit: being skeptical, not trusting people
X-rays you've had: dentistry, broken arm
Your favourite food: bacon ^.^
Zodiac sign: Aquarius

I hope you guys liked reading through this post, I really enjoy doing these as I think it's great to share intimate details about my own life with you guys! I would like to tag anyone who is reading this. If you do this tag leave the link to your post in the comments so I can check it out!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment