Thursday 23 July 2015

Random Thought Thursdays | July 23, 2015

Too Much Info!!

1. What are you wearing?
Jeans, a tank top, a cardigan and slippers.
2. Ever been in love?
I have a few times.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Oh, yes.
4. How tall are you?
5'2" or 157cm.
5. How much do you weigh?
I don't like this question but I'm around 110lbs.
6. Any tattoos?
Nope.
7. Any piercings?
Just my ears.
8. OTP?
MerDer </3
9. Favourite show?
PLL, Rookie Blue and Grey's Anatomy
10. Favourite band?
Queen & Little Mix.
11. Something you miss?
Highschool!!
12. Favourite song?
For the Longest Time by Billy Joel.
13. How old are you?
20.
14. Zodiac sign?
Aquarius.
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Honest/trustworthy.
16. Favourite quote?
"Imagine cramming yourself into such a tiny box of identity when you could experience your infinitude instead" - Eat Pray Love.
17. Favourite actor?
Angelina Jolie.
18. Favourite colour?
Pastel pink or mint.
19. Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood.
20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My bedroom.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
Everyday 2 minutes, when I'm washing my hair and shaving around 20-30 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Probably 45 minutes.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Definitely not!
24. Turn on?
Confidence.
25. Turn off?
Cockiness.
26. The reason you began blogging?
To be completely honest, I was bored haha. 
27. Fears?
Dying too soon.
28. Last thing that made you cry?
Happy cry at getting my apartment lease finalized!
29. Last time you said you love someone?
Today to my mom.
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
It's my name.
31. Last book you read?
Life Without Summer by Lynne Griffin.
32. The book you're currently reading?
The Debt-Free Graduate by Murray Baker
33. Last show you watched?
PLL ^.^
34. Last person you talked to?
My mom.
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Amanda is my best friend!
36. Favourite food?
Pizza!
37. Place you want to visit?
Ireland.
38. Last place you were?
Work...
39. Do you have a crush?
I don't.
40. Last time you kissed someone?
Today I kissed my baby nephew!
41. Last time you were insulted?
I honestly can't remember.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Dark chocolate.
43. What instruments can you play?
Piano, guitar and flute.
44. Favourite piece of jewelry?
My Claddagh ring.
45. Last sport you played?
A very friendly game of touch football.
46. Last song you sang?
Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon
47. Favourite chat up line?
"Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you."
48. Have you ever used it?
As a joke haha.
49. Last time you hungout with anyone?
Last night!
50. Who should answer these questions next?
Everybody!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment