Monday 6 July 2015

Make Me Up Monday | July 6, 2015

Konjac Sponge Review

Brand: Quo (found at Shoppers Drug Mart)
Price: $4.99 + Tax

Skin Problems Before Use
- Bumpy
- Little white bumps
- Hyper pigmentation
- Clogged and large pores
- Flaky skin

First Use Thoughts
- "My skin is so clean"
- Moisturizer went on a lot smoother

3 Day Check in
- "My skin is so smooth and soft"
- Little white bumps are gone except on chin and nose
- Skin is looking less red and bumpy

9 Day Check in
- "I have no spots!"
- Skin looks brighter and more radiant
- Skin feels soft and smooth
- Little white bumps are becoming less visible on nose
- Pores are looking smaller

2 Week Check in
- "My skin has never been this good!"
- Still have a problem with hyper pigmentation
- Little white bumps are all gone
- No spots (except hormonal breakouts)
- Pores are smaller
- No visible dry patches

Final Thoughts
I think buying a konjac sponge is the best thing I've done for my skin (I wish I had taken before and after photos but I honestly didn't expect it to work this well). It has absolutely become a staple in my routine and has replaced every scrub I've ever tried. I think it's perfect for sensitive skin as it doesn't feel like you're really exfoliating at all but it most obviously is! To be able to notice changes after only 3 days is absolutely astounding to me and to have visibly clearer and healthier looking skin after just 2 weeks is amazing. I highly recommend the konjac sponge to everyone but especially to those who have dry patches and/or sensitive skin.

If you've tried using a konjac sponge please do let me know how you got on with it! I wouldn't mind finding one that is more of a beauty blender shape as opposed to the circle so I can get around my nose easier so if you know of one please let me know.

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment