Monday 13 July 2015

Make Me Up Monday | July 13, 2015

Mini Beauty Haul

1. Essie - Lollipop 2. Essie - Find Me An Oasis 3. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10 Light 4. NYX Powder Foundation in 01 Ivory 5. Rimmel Stick Concealer in 201 Neutraliser

I took a little trip to the drug store to pick up some things and thought I'd share those purchases with you guys! 

The first thing I did was go straight for the Essie nail enamels since they were on for $7.99 from $10.99. I picked up the red colour for Canada Day which I featured in this post. The other Essie colour was an impulse buy as I'm not typically drawn to blue polishes but I'm really looking forward to trying it out. 

I picked up the Fit Me concealer because I have been reading a bunch of reviews about it and I've yet to try it. I got the lightest colour that my drugstore had but I think I may have to wait a bit longer into the summer to use it as it's a bit dark for me. 

The NYX stay matte but not flat foundation is my go to foundation all year round so this is a repurchase. I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundations because I think they feel really heavy on my skin and I find that I can never find a liquid foundation that doesn't look cakey on my skin. This foundation is really aptly named as it really does keep you matte all day without looking 2-D. As far as powder foundations go I'd say it's medium-full coverage but comparing it with liquid foundations it's probably light-medium coverage. 

The Rimmel concealer I picked up on a whim since the Wake Me Up concealer in the lightest shade that I use for brightening my under eyes was sold out. I'm looking forward to seeing how the coverage is with this as I've never tried a stick concealer before.

Let me know how you've got on with these products and if there are any other ones I should try out!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment