Friday 24 July 2015

Food Friday | July 24, 2015

What I Ate...

Breakfast

I had my typical breakfast of 1/4 cup oatmeal cooked in 1/4 cup milk and 1/4 cup water topped with cinnamon and dark chocolate.

Lunch

For lunch today I scrambled some egg whites up with bacon, lettuce (since we had no spinach- this was surprisingly just as good), and tomatoes. I seasoned the dish with salt, pepper, garlic pepper, and basil. This was so delicious!!

Dinner

Mom made homemade lentil soup which is one of my all time favourite soups- next to leek. It was so yummy and I can guarantee I will be tucking into the left overs for as long as their in the fridge. 

*I didn't take a photo, but I did have a mug of cocoa between breakfast and lunch. I've found that this helps to keep me awake throughout the day as chocolate naturally has caffeine but it doesn't get me wired and shaky like coffee does*

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment