Tuesday 21 July 2015

Chatty Tuesdays | July 21, 2015

An Eventful Weekend!

Rotary Fest came to my city from Thursday to Sunday. From rib fest cook off, to the parade, to games and rides, it was an absolute blast!
Since one of my oldest and best friends came to town for the weekend we decided to head out Saturday night for a night of dancing at the outdoor patio bar downtown. We had an absolute blast- I don't drink anymore but I still had just as much fun as I have in years prior to this along side all my friends at the bar.
I decided to throw in a little OOTN because I absolutely love this little black dress from Bluenotes (and it was only $10!). My sandals are from Ardene. I also took with me a little green clutch that was a nice pop of colour along with my peach nails (Tart Deco by Essie).
On Sunday, Logan and I were together again! We went to the art at the docks festival in Hilton Beach and then enjoyed some time by the lake (please no pale jokes, I know, I'm ghostly haha). 
We then headed over to my Papa's house as some family came from Denmark AND it was my grandma and uncle's birthdays. The cake was made by my cousin Emily- our family is a bunch of chocolate freaks!! We had a blast all afternoon tubing, swimming in the lake, and tanning on the dock.
We decided to do a family pyramid- ft. Logan as she's practically family now and always my plus one- but minus tonnes of family obviously- my family is absolutely huge haha. The boy in the centre of the bottom is Patrick, one of our cousins from Denmark!
The sunset at my Papa's house was absolutely gorgeous, as always! 
It was so nice to have Log home, even just for a weekend. She is absolutely my best friend and I just adore her and our adventures. Spending time together is always a blast! 

What'd you do this weekend? I hope you got some sun!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment