Friday 12 June 2015

Food Friday | June 12, 2015

What I Ate Today...

9:00am - Breakfast

For breakfast I had my usual- 1/4 cup oats cooked in 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup water topped with cinnamon and dark chocolate. Along side it is always my travel mug filled with water.

12:30pm - Lunch

This lunch is one of the best lunches I've had in quite a while. I had baked asparagus with some garlic salt and pepper. I then added some shredded old cheddar cheese and topped it all off with a poached egg and black pepper. I also had a glass of milk which holds about 1/2 cup.

2:25pm - Afternoon Snack

I had a snack around 2:30pm as I worked at 4 (otherwise my snack would have been closer to 3:00pm). I had 1/2 cup multi grain Cheerios in about 1/4 cup milk.

6:00pm - Dinner

For dinner I pre-prepared (as I had to eat at work) a delicious little pasta dish. I pan cooked a chicken leg in tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic, and parsley. I then added the frozen vegetables and pasta and cooked it all up. It ended up really delicious (I did add salt and pepper after it was finished) and was a perfect dinner for at work!




I thought I would include the diary from My Fitness Pal (please note that I don't use this to track my exercise, only my food) so that you can see how balanced this food day is as well as the nutrients I'm getting from these sorts of eating habits.

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

4 comments:

  1. That lunch really does look delicious!
    I'll have to make that for myself :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really do recommend trying it!

      Delete
  2. that lunch looks so good! I will definitely try making it sometime. would love if you could check out my latest fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete