Tuesday 16 June 2015

Chatty Tuesdays | June 16, 2015

Dear Future Kids...


1. I promise to always tell you that I love you even if I'm mad or upset
2. I promise to never say 'no' without a valid reason
3. I promise to never deny you what you deserve
4. I promise to never make you feel like your thoughts and feelings are wrong or invalid
5. I promise to never deny you creativity
6. I promise to never punish you without hearing your side of the story
7. I promise to listen to you when you speak
8. I promise to never let you feel like your accomplishments are irrelevant
9. I promise to never let you feel like I'm not involved in your life
10. I promise never to hold a grudge against you
11. I promise never to withhold an apology from you
12. I promise not to be too serious when it's not necessary
13. I promise not to cloud your decisions
14. I promise to always put you first
15. I promise not to be too involved in your friendships and relationships
16. I promise to never lie to you
17. I promise not to fight with your dad infront of you
18. I promise to always advocate for you
19. I promise to respect you
20. I promise to be open-minded to all your wants and dreams
21. I promise never to fail to meet your needs
22. I promise to never put you down or belittle you
23. I promise to be your rock and your home
24. I promise to be your best friend if you need me to be
25. I promise to always love you and to try to be the best mother I can possibly be for you


Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment