Sunday 7 June 2015

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge | June 7, 2015

7: A Friend





There are not enough nice words in the English language to express my gratitude for Logan. She is one of my longest and best friends. She's that friend that I don't talk to everyday because we don't need to talk everyday. We can go for weeks without talking and then as soon as she's back home from school we're inseparable and it's as though we were never apart. We are so similar and yet different enough that we balance each other out well. She has been by my side through every problem I've faced; through good times and bad she has been the person I can count on to be there. I am blessed to have her in my life and so grateful for her. I am positive that we will be very close friends for years and years to come. Love you Log.

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment