Sunday 28 June 2015

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge | June 28, 2015

10. List 5 Things You Like About You

*These photos are all my own, if you use them please do give me credit for them. My watermark program is on my old laptop and I didn't get a chance to transfer it yet.*
Can I just say how genuinely difficult this was? I feel like we never take the time to really appreciate what is likeable within ourselves. Personally, I find myself comparing who I am to other people quite a lot, I wish I didn't but I do- I think everyone does. This weeks challenge allowed me to be grateful for myself, and I think that's invaluable.
1. My optimism: I like that I can wake up every morning and just feel in my gut that everything will be okay and that no matter what happens I will have an amazing day. It seems like no matter what obstacle comes my way I can always keep a positive outlook.

 2. I am really driven and ambitious: I think for a lot of people intrinsic motivation is hard to find. Luckily for me, I am a really driven person and I don't have to rely on outside motivators to achieve my goals.
3. It's really easy for me to be happy for other people: This photo is from fathers day- I made brunch for the whole family. I like that even if a celebration isn't for me, I get really excited. I like celebrating other people's achievements and milestones, but I also get really happy for others when nice little things happen in their lives. I think being able to be happy for other people can be hard for some as jealousy comes into play but I really like that it's just in my nature to be happy about everything that happens for everyone. 
4. My creativity: Ever since I was young I've had a huge passion for the arts- photography, DIY, music, painting, etc- and I am so grateful that I am a creative person. I couldn't imagine working my life away in a 9-5 desk job.
5. I am comfortable with who I am: It's taken me a long time to get to this place, but I really am comfortable with myself. I know I'm a dork, I know I'm an introvert, I know I'm a nerd. I know all these things and I am comfortable with being these things and I really like that about myself. It's so much easier to live life when you're okay with who you are.

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment