Wednesday 27 May 2015

What I'm Wearing Wednesday | May 27, 2015

#OOTD


Now that I'm FINALLY off work for the day I have changed into some comfy clothes to go hangout with a couple of friends (yay for social life ha ha ha). I'm wearing my favourite jeans from Forever 21, a black, loose, flowy tank top from Bootlegger and my navy cardigan from Hollister. For a pop of colour I'm wearing my cheap lace flats from Wal-Mart. Accessory wise I've got a rose gold necklace from Chanel and "diamond" stud earrings from Claire's. To finish it off I grabbed my beige, cream and red cross body bag from Coach (the link is to the same bag in a different colour- which I wish the store had as I like the pink better ha ha- I bought the bag 2 years ago so I did the best I could!)

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment