Wednesday 22 April 2015

What I'm Wearing Wednesday | April 22, 2015

#OOTD

I love this outfit. Like, I seriously love this outfit. Starting at the top I have my knock off aviators from Winners which I love because they're not as big as traditional aviators so they fit better on my small face. My pastel purple baby doll style top is also from Winners. This shirt was a bargain as the original retail price was $36.00 and the Winners price was $19.99, then when I went up to pay it scanned up only $8.00! It's always such a nice surprise when that happens! 
Moving on, my cardigan is one I've had for ages from Hollister. I'm wearing charcoal grey leggings from Forever 21 which were also a bargain at just $6.00! My only gripe about these leggings is that I wish I had gotten a medium instead of a small since they are quite tight fitting (even though I measured a small on their size chart). Finally, my shoes, believe it or not, are from Walmart. When I walked by I just fell in love and had to have them! They're such a cute pastel mint and the lace on them is super girly.

I ended up adding a little white camisole from Garage because I wasn't quite comfortable going out as I was since the neck line is quite revealing and the top is a bit sheer. I really hope you like this outfit! If you know of any websites that sell super cute, girly, pastel clothes please let me know!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn.

1 comment: