Monday 27 April 2015

Make Me Up Monday | April 27, 2015

Procrastination Beauty Tag

1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do.
Liquid eye liner. Having hooded lids, a flick is not my friend ha ha.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
The ones I use daily get washed on Sundays but the ones I only use for special occasion make-up get washed after said occasion.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Well, I work in a department store so there is rarely a time that my nail polish isn't chipped.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product even if you need it?
I don't. I'm one of those people who if I see a product getting low then I will buy a replacement so I never have to worry about running out before I buy a new one.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I tend to forget to exfoliate for an extended period of time and not notice until my skin is gross looking and flaky.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Laundry... I really don't like doing laundry.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Definitely not. I usually have as much fun doing my hair and make-up and picking my outfit as I do going out so I usually tend to start getting ready too early!

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I think clothing wise I could for sure as I'm not a huge fashionista. However as far as make-up, skin products, hair products, etc go I have gotten to a point where my things run out in turn so I never really have to go splurge as my things don't all run out at the same time. So committing so spending no money is unrealistic for me as I may need to buy one new thing every couple of weeks. It's my own way of managing my funds and it seems to work!

9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections?
My make-up is fairly organized. Everything is where I like it and want it from my products to my brushes. My nail polish I like to think is organized, but I'm sure from an outside perspective it's just a bunch of nail polish in a Tupperware container.

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment