Wednesday 29 April 2015

Liebster Award Nomination

Liebster Award Nomination


I'm so thankful to have been nominated by Poppy Hope for a Liebster Award! I have had my blog for only a month now and I'm so surprised at not only how much I enjoy it but also how supportive and kind everybody on this platform is. Definitely check out Poppy's blog, it's one of my favourites that I follow on Bloglovin'. She has got an amazing blog with really great posts!


The rules of the tag are:

1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominator's 11 questions.

3. Nominate small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award and include their link in your post.

4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blog.

1. When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging a month ago now and I'm really loving it. I started the blog mainly because I am taking this year off of university and I wanted to find a constructive way to occupy my time. I love reading blogs so I figured I'd loving writing one (and I do!)\
2. What is the topic of your blog? Why did you choose it?
I'm not sure my blog has a specific "topic", it's kind of a mix of a few different things. I love shopping and make-up and all that beauty/girly stuff, but I also really love good food and being artistic so I decided to make my blog a mixture of all the things I love. 
3. Where is the most interesting place you have visited?
I've never really had the opportunity to travel much since travelling anywhere from where I live requires either days of driving or expensive flights. I have, however, been to Ottawa which is the capital of Canada (the country I live in) and it was so cool! I really loved it- so much so that I'm moving there!!
4. Do you have an obsession? If so, what is it?
I have a few obsessions... chocolate milk, fuzzy slippers, home made ice cream, walking through bush trails, amazing smelling candles...you catch my drift, I have many things I'm "obsessed" with.
5. Who is your favourite famous person?
Hands down Angelina Jolie.
6. What is a fun fact about you?
Hmm... I'm a really good party planner? Not so fun, but it is a fact ha ha.
7. Where is your favourite place to eat?
My home (boring). I love to cook and I love to eat home made cooking a lot more than restaurant food.
8. What is your pet hate?
Rude people. I've got no time for people who are just mean.
9. What is your favourite colour?
Pastel pink ^.^
10. Do you prefer sun or rain?
Can I choose both at the same time?
11. Favourite animal?
A fawn (as in a baby deer).


I nominate:


I want to know:
1. How long have you been blogging and how long do you plan to keep it going?
2. What's your favourite tv show?
3. Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?
3. How many languages can you speak and what are they?
4. What's your guilty pleasure?
5. What's your favourite comfort food?
6. Do you prefer over the ear headphones or ear buds?
7. Are you a hummer or a singer when you're in the car?
8. Is your blog and blog theme the way you like it or do you want to change anything?
9. Do you have pets? If so what kinds and what are their names?
10. What's your favourite season?
11. Are you an early bird or a night owl?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, thank you for nominating me, mine is here http://everydaytoots.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-liebster-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete