Tuesday 14 April 2015

Chatty Tuesdays | April 14, 2015

50 Facts About Me

1. My full name is Katelyn Elizabeth McPhee
2. My birthday is February 14, 1995 (Valentines Day baby!)
3. I live with my mom, dad and brother
4. We have a yellow lab named Lola and a blue abyssinian named Skye
5. I have my own two guinea pigs named Andy and Gus
6. My favourite colours are baby pink and light aqua
7. I am obsessed with chocolate milk
8. I don't have a sweet tooth; I have about 4
9. My sense of fashion sucks
10. I love to scrapbook
11. My Opa is my favourite person in the world
12. I have a huge weakness for Lays salt and vinegar chips
13. I really want children
14. If I'm watching the TV it's definitely on HGTV, TLC or The Food Network
15. I believe in God and I try my best to follow the Bible
16. I love the rain
17. My favourite type of food is Italian
18. I hate cucumbers (they taste like dirty water)
19. I swam competitive synchronized swimming for a total of 10 years
20. I don't like to be too warm
21. My favourite movie is Oh Brother Where Art Thou
22. I went to two national bowling competitions in one year
23. My favourite book is Eat Pray Love (the movie was great too)
24. My favourite song is For the Longest Time by Billy Joel
25. I love to cook and bake
26. I have a huge desire to travel
27. I don't drink alcohol
28. I love to go out dancing
29. I work at Canadian Tire
30. I have been the cause of two major car accidents (no one was hurt in either)
31. I love being outside
32. Multigrain cheerios are by far my favourite cereal
33. I would love to live in New York City
34. I want to be a professional photographer
35. I am awful at managing my money
36. My favourite social medias are Instagram and Pinterest
37. I tend to dream about how I will decorate my future home
38. I'm not a very emotional person but I do tend to happy cry at weddings and things
39. I have mild OCD and anxiety
40. I hate going to the eye doctor
41. I love playing card games
42. Even when I'm not doing anything I rarely ever feel bored
43. I LOVE bacon
44. My favourite flowers are tulips
45. My biggest fear is getting attacked by an animal; Norther Ontario problems
46. I love any reason to celebrate (birthdays, holidays, special things)
47. I love the beach
48. My favourite chore is dishes and kitchen cleaning
49. My immune system sucks as a result of contracting mono in the 7th grade
50. I genuinely love life

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

1 comment: