Sunday 26 April 2015

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge | April 26, 2015

1. Why start this challenge?


I have decided to start this challenge and to post this on here to hopefully inspire some other people to take on this one year challenge. I came across this challenge on a bible study website I use on a fairly regular basis and decided almost immediately that I would do it. I am so grateful for everything I have in my life but I will admit that I'm not always the best at expressing my gratitude and I don't always notice how blessed I really am. If I take the time out of my day to sit down and show my gratitude toward all 52 of these topics, I feel that I will be a more gracious person.

I don't want to overlook all the blessings I have in my life any more. I want to show  my gratitude in this way so if ever there is a day I am feeling really down and ungrateful I can look back at these posts and remember just how truly blessed I am and how many things I am grateful for.

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

*I know the photo isn't the best quality so here are the 52 topics:
1. Why start this challenge?
2. Spouse/significant other
3. Family
4. A family member
5. Something someone gave you
6. The city you live in
7. A friend (1)
8. Express gratitude to three people
9. How did you do & feel?
10. List 5 things you like about you
11. Someone who inspires you
12. Your favourite personality trait
13. A challenge you've overcome
14. A talent you have
15. Things you like about spring
16. Simple things in life
17. Something you take for granted
18. The weather
19. Health
20. A friend (2)
21. Things you like about summer
22. Something you use every day
23. Favourite physical trait
24. A book you learned from
25. Education
26. Someone you got to meet
27. Favourite spot in your city
28. Your past
29. Your favourite memory
30. Your current age
31. Core value
32. A city you've visited
33. Something you look forward to
34. Things you like about fall
35. Your neighbourhood
36. Your home
37. Something you created
38. Music you love
39. Your heritage
40. Greatest accomplishment
41. Hobbies
42. Your favourite possession
43. A mentor/teacher
44. Your favourite holiday
45. What you do for fun
46. Technology
47. Opportunities you've been given
48. Your job
49. Things you like about winter
50. Lessons learned this year
51. 100 things to be thankful for
52. Did this challenge change you?

No comments:

Post a Comment